Sunday 29 July 2012

OOTD : Space Owl

This was a weird outfit, even for me. For a change I didn't really start with a piece of jewellery, that happened later. I started with this amazing Galaxy Owl print body from Primark, yes, PRIMARK! It was the princely sum of £6 and is just about the best thing I've ever purchased. I mean, look at it, it's a thing of beauty! 



The drape skirt seemed a natural fit and was an unbranded one from eBay at £4, the belt was from New Look and the boots are a lovely biker/cowboy amalgamation from Dorothy Perkins. They have a heel but still manage to be incredibly comfortable which makes them winners in my book.



As for the necklace, what does one match with a top that features an owl in space? If you know, then answers on a postcard please as I couldn't figure it out for the life of me! Instead I opted for something safe and simple; a gold acrylic Sex & The City inspired name necklace. It's one of the first that I made when I first started experimenting with plexiglas and laser cutters a few years back and it's had a lot of wear since. 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment